The Flash S03 Killer Frost Caitlin Snow Black Leather Coat
The seventh episode of The Flash’s third season on The CW is titled Killer Frost. Kevin Smith directed the episode, which was written by Andrew Kreisberg and Brooke Roberts with a narrative by Judalina Neira. The CW broadcast it for the first time on November 22, 2016. The program is a spin-off of Arrow, where numerous main characters were first introduced in the second season. The interior of The Flash Killer Frost Season 3 Coat is lined with viscose and is composed of Genuine leather. The collar has a large strip attached to it. Long sleeves with an open hem in the peak style are featured. There is a zip-like fastening on the front.
Next Leather Jackets is the only store where you can get reasonably priced outfits.
- Movie: The Flash Season 3
- Inspired by: Danielle Panabaker
- Character: Killer Frost
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Internal: Soft Viscose Lining
- Closure: Half Zipper Fastening with Open Front Closure
- Color: Black
- Collar: Stripe Wide Style Collar
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Cuffs: Peaked Style Open Hem Cuffs